Bus 2000 Olympic Models

The place to discuss models. Ie Model Buses, Model Railways etc.
Forum rules
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 820 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
ManyCoats

Bus 2000 Olympic Models

Post by ManyCoats »

I have recently,retrieved from storage a Carton of Bus 2000 Olympic Bus Models. 24 in total

I was a former Managing Agent/ Major Operator during 2000 Olympics. These are in pristine condition including individual packaging unmarked and are a collector/enthusiasts dream. Becoming scarce. Starting bid is $150 per item. Postage at your expense or collection in Sydney
You can buy 1 or buy the lot

Photos available

Email your bid to jim@scms.org.au. Successful bidders will be contacted by email.

Bids close 15th August
denningdd
Favourite Vehicle: Denning D/Deck 892

Re: Bus 2000 Olympic Models

Post by denningdd »

If your a little more realistic about the price , you might sell some , not only that , pitty those 24 buses didnt make their way to 24 drivers who drove through the olympics and got nothing, maybe contacting those guys and handing it to them and saying thanks would be a nice gesture!
captainch
Favourite Vehicle: was 3533 m/o 687

Re: Bus 2000 Olympic Models

Post by captainch »

totally agree those guys worked their butts off,some didn't get the bus uniforms either ,and latter some low life operaters/managers sold them for gain on e bay! :twisted: :evil: I WOULD LIKE A BUS MODEL ,BUT WOULD RATHER GO WITH OUTthan buy something that belongs to someone else legally :evil:
"CAPTAIN.C.H "Lives in the home of "SUGAR CANE' not "chickens" :lol: :lol:.........."INGHAM NTH QLD"

Return to “Transport Models”