Transit Graphics teasers!

The place to discuss models. Ie Model Buses, Model Railways etc.
Forum rules
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 820 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
wyth
Favourite Vehicle: Plaxton bodied Dennis Darts

Transit Graphics teasers!

Post by wyth »

If anyone on here is on Facebook, "like" Transit Graphics, over the last few weeks they are posting computer generated images of what might or will come from them, theres some really colourful liveries on coaches, buses and of course the pics of the pre production of what is deffo coming. Take a scan peeps, transit graphics are very much on the ball, delays or hold offs are ok if the wait/delay means a very very accurate bus/coach. :D
The Inspector
Favourite Vehicle: PMCSA Volvo B59

Re: Transit Graphics teasers!

Post by The Inspector »

They look good but again its a small market as its all Sydney stuff. I would hate to see them flood the market with Sydney models and not consider more from other states/ territories as they all have something to offer the Aussie bus model scene
Has AdMet CB80 fever
wyth

Post by wyth »

Oh dear! Is it really all Sydney??? Id agree The Inspector, other states have buses to offer and collectors to buy...... The mercedes 305 single decker was in a few cities too, perhaps TopGear/Trux has wider plans for that, didnt realise they were so Sydney based.......
JC72

Post by JC72 »

I agree with The Inpector 100%. We in Brisbane have been waiting for years just to get 1 model bus.
The Inspector

Post by The Inspector »

popular buses from other states could include,

ACT = Ansair Renault Mack PR100.2 (these also have the potential for other liveries in private use in Sydney)

Perth = Howard Porter Merc 0305/ 0305G, Renault Mack PR100.2

Adelaide = PMCSA Volvo B59/ B58/ B10M, PMCSA MAN SL200 (loved by many interstaters aswell)

Melbourne = Ansair MAN SL200, Volgren Volvo B10M

Brisbane = MAN SL200, Volvo B59, Volvo B10M "Butterbox"

These are just some ideas that could be used to give an across Australia representation. At the moment those living in states other than NSW have no other option than to buy Sydney bus models. I am happy to get various models from the sydney collection but would also like to see some effort in producing models from other states.
Has AdMet CB80 fever
The Inspector

Post by The Inspector »

Saying all that I do commend Transit Graphics in putting in the time, effort & money to bring what Australia has been missing for many years, Aussie bus models.
Has AdMet CB80 fever
sta
Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz Oc500LE CNG

Post by sta »

The only three buses i would like to be produce that are in a diffrent state other then NSW is Brisbanes Volgren CR228L body MAN 18.310 HOCL-NL Euro IV diesel,MAN 18.310 HOCL-NL CNG and Mercedes-Benz OC500LE.

I wish i could buy the custom built Volgren MAN 18.310 HOCL-NL CNG some guy custom built.

Other then that i would like to see some Hillsbus and some modern Sydney buses models.
JC72

Post by JC72 »

Yes I agree with you both with the Brisbane buses and that they are doing a good job on the buses but you do know Aust is more then NSW lol
sta
Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz Oc500LE CNG

Post by sta »

But I think that NSW has nearly double the amount of people then queensland and when people see australia they think of the harbour bridge,oprea house,bondi beach,blue mountains.

Not saying NSW deserve more things but i still want a couple of buses for other states and still have alot of NSW buses as well.

Transitgraphics seem to be trying to complete the whole state transit fleet starting from the older buses to newer ones which if so i can't wait till i have the entire state transit authority fleet.
Ben_Daui
Favourite Vehicle: 14.5 Scania

Post by Ben_Daui »

I just want AUBUS1004 to be released.
wyth

Post by wyth »

Hello Ben Daui, you might be pleased to know Mr Danny Chan is back on the scene, the 1st 2 of the new named Northcord Model Company are due imminent... that AUBUS1004 will possibly return to the to do list so dont fret, I believe theres going to be new items blended into the delayed models to keep up happy!!!! Theres more, has anyone here heard of Dream Bus Model???? They're a Hong Kong company and think its a small set up, they can replicate ANY livery on a model or alter a model a little, I got a Wright double decker done by them, a bit of work was needed to alter it, but they are so good, Id recommend them, prices are in HK dollars for a model and they source the model themselves and have it with you within 2 weeks.... I have difficulty posting pice on this site, but will try posting pic of what they have done as an example, price is not cheap but if you want a 1 off? Price for my Dublin Bus Hybrid was $1300 or approx sterling £105.....
Bus-1809
Favourite Vehicle: As long as it's not a B7...

Post by Bus-1809 »

If anything from Perth was to be done, I'd like to see the Renault PR100.3/Volgren No. 1133 and also a CNG powered Mercedes O405/Volgren/Howard Porter/TOST.
If it's not a ZF, take it back!

Holder of W.A's largest transport sound recording collection. Over 1,300 recordings of vehicles and constantly expanding for the enjoyment of future generations.
operator541
Favourite Vehicle: AEC Swift 760 series

Post by operator541 »

Would really love a Merc 0305 O Bahn (1501 in Prototype Colours) even an 0305G as well :D

Return to “Transport Models”