CMNL repainted Enviro 200 Australia

The place to discuss models. Ie Model Buses, Model Railways etc.
Forum rules
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 820 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
wyth
Favourite Vehicle: Plaxton bodied Dennis Darts

CMNL repainted Enviro 200 Australia

Post by wyth »

sydney enviro200.jpg
sydney enviro200.jpg (14.93 KiB) Viewed 1295 times
Here is a CMNL enviro 200 painted into Sydney colours, I think it would sell very well if the new Northcord Model Company produced it aimed at the Aussie market, this was done for me a couple of weeks ago for me by a friend, it sits with pride amongst the other Aussie buses!!
Cordes Express
Favourite Vehicle: Volvo B10M

Re: CMNL repainted Enviro 200 Australia

Post by Cordes Express »

I like it... I also think, that seeing as NZ Bus operate so many of these now too. They could do a couple in the New Zealand Colour Scheme's They would sell out with Kiwi collectors like the Newmans Flxible's that Trux did....
wyth
Favourite Vehicle: Plaxton bodied Dennis Darts

Re: CMNL repainted Enviro 200 Australia

Post by wyth »

So do I, its deffo something I'd do if I was Mr Chan, There's one thing to be done to the model above, the side corner window needs to be blackened at the bottom. Theres a market worthy of tapping into in NZ, they have quite a lot of the 200 model, and this one with NSW too....... wait and see, Creative Model Company is back in production, and I believe there will be something new added with a press statement in Jan, some re jigging would not cost the earth and would garantee some liveries on present dies they cant really do at mo. (the exit door is 1 leaf on NZ/NSW)

Return to “Transport Models”