new trux bus/coach 15th June 2012

The place to discuss models. Ie Model Buses, Model Railways etc.
Forum rules
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 820 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
wyth
Favourite Vehicle: Plaxton bodied Dennis Darts

new trux bus/coach 15th June 2012

Post by wyth »

I recievied the Bankcard Sydney Atlantean today, friday 15th of June, it reminded me of a similar Atlantean in the 1980's in Dublin for a bank card too!!! Very dull colours being navy blue with a large gold eagle on it, I will try to get an archive pic of it and post for you to compare banks a.o.a adverts! The next model/models from your Oz co should be announced very shortly, all quiet this side except Corgi model of Cataeno Levente in National Express "serving the Irish community" with green shamrocks instead of the reds and blues, very nice livery, I saw it in the heart of England last month, Birmingham. :D
Tas Bus Nut
Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes Benz O303

Re: new trux bus/coach 15th June 2012

Post by Tas Bus Nut »

I'm a bit peeved. You have already received yours all the way over the other side of the world, yet I live in Tassie and STILL HAVEN'T received mine :evil: Suppose a few of you will say Tassie is the other side of the world too :roll:
captainch
Favourite Vehicle: was 3533 m/o 687

Post by captainch »

as if we would........................................... :lol: your shore trax knowes were it is! :lol: :lol:
"CAPTAIN.C.H "Lives in the home of "SUGAR CANE' not "chickens" :lol: :lol:.........."INGHAM NTH QLD"
Newcastle Flyer

Post by Newcastle Flyer »

Tas Bus Nut wrote:You have already received yours all the way over the other side of the world, yet I live in Tassie and STILL HAVEN'T received mine
It's also other mail as well. For some reason, other side of the world seems to deliver/get mail faster, while Australia, you can or have to wait & wait & wait & wait!

And nope, Tasmania is not on the other side of the worlds, it's just that it should be an island of Victoria.

It's a wonder Gillard does introduce a depar, oops, better not give "her" any ideas!
White lives matter too.
Australia Day 26th Jan, the most important day in Australia as is 19 April, Cook's discovery of eastern Australia
Tas Bus Nut
Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes Benz O303

Post by Tas Bus Nut »

captainch wrote:as if we would........................................... :lol: your shore trax knowes were it is! :lol: :lol:
YOU found it OK captainch :lol: YOU better replace Trax :lol: Actually, found out problem with credit card. All fixed now, AND DELIVERED. All good :mrgreen:

Return to “Transport Models”