The place to discuss models. Ie Model Buses, Model Railways etc.
- No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
- Maximum photo width 820 pixels.
- For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
- Thank you
TRUX have just posted a new ANSAIR FLXIBLE CLIPPER!
In Green Coach Lines, Tasmania colours... get it while it's HOT! http://www.topgear.com.au/product.php?product_id=688
- Posts: 294
- Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:31 pm
- Location: Paradise on earth... George Town Tasmania
- Has thanked: 20 times
- Been thanked: 24 times
- Favourite Vehicle: Denning Landseer ex TRC #38
Tas Bus Nut
- Posts: 8495
- Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:08 pm
- Location: Hobart Tasmania
- Has thanked: 75 times
- Been thanked: 386 times
- Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes Benz O303
It would be good if they did one in one of the motorhome liveries:
The Sydney Classic and Antique Truck Show
On again 15 June 2014
@ The Museum of Fire.
- Posts: 12182
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 5:18 am
- Location: Sydney
- Has thanked: 106 times
- Been thanked: 507 times
- Favourite Vehicle: Dennis
Return to Transport Models
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest