Paper buses, trams and trains.

The place to discuss models. Ie Model Buses, Model Railways etc.
Forum rules
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 820 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
5000AMC

Re: Paper buses, trams and trains.

Post by 5000AMC »

Hi sorry for late post but where can i get these buses in A4 SIZE thanks :)
TransAdelaide

Post by TransAdelaide »

hey guys im new to bus australia. i have made a few of the models here but i haue made a few models of my own such as a 3000 trans adelaide cross red hen. currently i am working on a low detailed alstom citadis tram........
TransAdelaide

Post by TransAdelaide »

unfortunately i havent got a scanner to put my models up yet. my models that i have made are actual drawings not pictures. as before these models im creating are low detail and take time to draw up. at the moment im doing a blind build of an alstom flexity tram. i am doing great at the moment but i havent completed it yet. i hope that my fellow paper model transport people understand this.
TransAdelaideSA
Favourite Vehicle: STA jumbo train

Post by TransAdelaideSA »

hey its TransAdelaide on a new account. im working on a transadelaide 3000 / redhen hybrid. for those of you waiting for the citadis tram a few delays with the prototype has set me back a bit. sorry for the delays.....
Arceus2
Favourite Vehicle: TSA Metrobus Volvo B12BLE 2220

Post by Arceus2 »

AnthonyC wrote:Hi sorry for late post but where can i get these buses in A4 SIZE thanks :)
They are already in A4. Just click on the picture of the model and print it out.
Sydney, home of STA and Sydney Trains (formerly CityRail).
Arceus2

Post by Arceus2 »

'Mungojerrie', have you considered my photos?
5000AMC

Post by 5000AMC »

Arceus2 wrote:
AnthonyC wrote:Hi sorry for late post but where can i get these buses in A4 SIZE thanks :)
They are already in A4. Just click on the picture of the model and print it out.
thanks they look bigger :)
Last edited by 5000AMC on Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mungojerrie
Favourite Vehicle: Volgabus CityRhytm-15

Post by Mungojerrie »

Two new models:
Alstom Citadis 302 tram #201 from Adelaide:

Bustech CDI
Paper Trolleybus Project
retiredbendy
Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz 0305/G, MAN SG
Location: Any suburb around Adelaide were there are lots of Admet vehicles!

Post by retiredbendy »

Great tram model Mungojerrie! :D :D

Cheers,
retiredbendy
Bring back the 'Old Articulated' buses in 2013 for the Rail Subs!
Mungojerrie

Post by Mungojerrie »

Hello, everyone. I'm sorry for the delay in models creation. I was really busy doing my PhD research. Now I'm on vacation. And I'm in Australia again! So be ready for new australian transport models! I'm in Adelaide right now, but I'm going to visit Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. If anyone have any ideas about interesting places (connected with transport) to visit, please PM or email me! :D
Arceus2 wrote:'Mungojerrie', have you considered my photos?
I have just checked this topic and found photos only for one side of MetroBus vehicle, but this is not enough to make a model. Maybe there were other photos for this bus... Maybe I'll make some photos of such buses by myself during my stay in Sydney.
Paper Trolleybus Project
Arceus2

Post by Arceus2 »

Mungojerrie wrote:Hello, everyone. I'm sorry for the delay in models creation. I was really busy doing my PhD research. Now I'm on vacation. And I'm in Australia again! So be ready for new australian transport models! I'm in Adelaide right now, but I'm going to visit Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. If anyone have any ideas about interesting places (connected with transport) to visit, please PM or email me! :D
Arceus2 wrote:'Mungojerrie', have you considered my photos?
I have just checked this topic and found photos only for one side of MetroBus vehicle, but this is not enough to make a model. Maybe there were other photos for this bus... Maybe I'll make some photos of such buses by myself during my stay in Sydney.
I do have other photos, it's that I can't fit them all in one post. I was only showing you the first few so if you wanted the rest PM me. The only problem is that I don't have any photos of the air-conditioner. Is that alright? :D
Also, if you want to see buses, visit Hurstville Bus Interchange (which was where I got the photos of the M41 bus) or visit Sydney CBD (it is bustling with STA Buses).
Mungojerrie

Post by Mungojerrie »

Arceus2 wrote:I do have other photos, it's that I can't fit them all in one post. I was only showing you the first few so if you wanted the rest PM me. The only problem is that I don't have any photos of the air-conditioner. Is that alright? :D
Also, if you want to see buses, visit Hurstville Bus Interchange (which was where I got the photos of the M41 bus) or visit Sydney CBD (it is bustling with STA Buses).
I think if you have all the photos for this bus, I can make a model of it. Just because photos are quite good. Can you email them to me or send by PM?

Here is a beta-version of CB80 artic model. Bus 2846 from Adelaide.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13222240/PT/Bus ... model1.pdf
No image available because I have no colour printer here and cannot assemble this model. If anyone do this model, please let me know and post photos in this topic. So I'm waiting for your feedback.
Paper Trolleybus Project
Busman444

Post by Busman444 »

Mungojerrie wrote:
Arceus2 wrote:I do have other photos, it's that I can't fit them all in one post. I was only showing you the first few so if you wanted the rest PM me. The only problem is that I don't have any photos of the air-conditioner. Is that alright? :D
I think if you have all the photos for this bus, I can make a model of it. Just because photos are quite good. Can you email them to me or send by PM?

Here is a beta-version of CB80 artic model. Bus 2846 from Adelaide.
No image available because I have no colour printer here and cannot assemble this model. If anyone do this model, please let me know and post photos in this topic. So I'm waiting for your feedback.
Great model Mungojerrie!
I look forward to Victorian buses! As not many people have done them because most go for the trams.
Good Job!
:D
Adelaide, home to the best buses in Australia!!!
retiredbendy

Post by retiredbendy »

Hello,

Adelaide Models-
Scania K320UA CB80 Articulated 2846
Scania K320UA CB80 Articulated 2846
Red Bus.JPG (27.37 KiB) Viewed 16162 times
Adelaide City Council Tindo
Adelaide City Council Tindo
Tindo.JPG (34.26 KiB) Viewed 16162 times
http://papertrolley.ucoz.ru/_ld/2/209_Tindo_model1.jpg

These pictures above are bigger versions of (Tindo and 2846), if anyone would like the bigger version, please send me an e-mail (not a PM).

Cheers,
retiredbendy
Last edited by retiredbendy on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arceus2

Post by Arceus2 »

Mungojerrie wrote:I think if you have all the photos for this bus, I can make a model of it. Just because photos are quite good. Can you email them to me or send by PM?
:D
Mungojerrie, do you mind if I don't have any photos of the mirrors nor do I have good photos of the air-con? Well, you can use an STA's air-con and recolour it to red & then add the fleet number (2220) in white. Also, you should change the desto to the original M41 desto as I took the photo when it was setting down. So the desto currently shows 'CHARTER 411'. But I found one you could use. Can you also find the owner of the GIF file and ask for permission to use it if you want to use it?
Sorry about the amount of questions. :lol:
I'll then e-mail you the photos ASAP.
Attachments
It's a GIF file. I found it on another member's avatar so apologies to the owner.
It's a GIF file. I found it on another member's avatar so apologies to the owner.
5967[1].gif (6.58 KiB) Viewed 16172 times
Arceus2

Post by Arceus2 »

Just a few more requests Mungojerrie, can you make models of Sydney Trains,Trams and Monorails e.g.Cityrail, Metro Light Rail/Sydney Monorail when you visit Sydney?

And also, can you make Veolia Transport NSW and Punchbowl Bus Company models if you visit Hurstville Bus Interchange and STA models when you visit Sydney CBD?

Sorry for the VERY LARGE request.
Arceus2

Post by Arceus2 »

I'm not sure if this is relevent but I wonder if Mungojerrie posts here anymore.
Tas Bus Nut
Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes Benz O303

Post by Tas Bus Nut »

He's probably still trying to take in ALL your requests :roll:
Mungojerrie

Post by Mungojerrie »

Arceus2 wrote:I'm not sure if this is relevent but I wonder if Mungojerrie posts here anymore.
Hello everyone! I haven't been here for a long time because I'm really busy with my work, but now I'm here and I have really good news. I'm working on a new project. It is a model of Custom Coaches CB60 Artic bus in 1:43 scale. One half of the bus is already finished. Second part is under construction. It will be one of the most difficult models, but I hope I'll made it. Of course, all the "sources" will be published after some corrections and "refinements" during first assembly of the model. Now I can tell that you will need approximately 10 sheets of paper and 20 hours of free time to build this model.

Link to the gallery:
Paper Trolleybus Project
retiredbendy

Post by retiredbendy »

Mungojerrie wrote:Yes, there will be models of CB60 Combo Scania (I forgot the bus number, maybe 958) and Volgren CR224L Scanias (3207, 3215, 3311 and 3314). Maybe one of these models will be next.
Any news on the 'CB60 Combo Scania' or the 'Volgren CR224L Scanias'??

Cheers,
Retiredbendy
Mungojerrie

Post by Mungojerrie »

Hi everybody!

I'm back and I have great news. Model of Custom Coaches CB60 Scania is now finished and will be available soon! Scale is 1:43. Here you can find photos of my model equipped with LEDs:
Paper Trolleybus Project
busrider
Administrator
Favourite Vehicle: Maybe not my car...

Post by busrider »

Very impressive!
Mungojerrie

Post by Mungojerrie »

Custom Coaches CB60 Evo II model in 1:43 scale (see above) is now available for download: http://papertrolley.ucoz.ru/load/0-0-0-466-20. You will need 10 A4 sheets of paper to make this model. Frame details are also included. It is recommended to use heavier paper for body assembly. There is no assembly instructions available (coming soon).
Paper Trolleybus Project
Arceus2

Post by Arceus2 »

Is there any chance of paper bus models from NSW?
theflyingoreo
Favourite Vehicle: Volvo B7RLE, ST.2250

Post by theflyingoreo »

I have some very close to square on pics of a STA CB80.

Shall be passing these onto Mungojerrie very soon.
<Insert Signature here>

Return to “Transport Models”