MPM Sl200 tribute, closer view

The place to discuss models. Ie Model Buses, Model Railways etc.
Forum rules
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 820 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
MPM
Favourite Vehicle: Volvo B58/B10m

MPM Sl200 tribute, closer view

Post by MPM »

hey guys, in light of the comments about the b10m butterboxes, i realise my disposable camera photos are not that clear, so what i will do in future is put the line up photos on, but i'll also provide scans of a bus or two so you can see all the detail that goes into MPMs eg give way stickers, license plates, destos etc. oh and incase anyone is wondering the reason why the sg280hs are so clear is because i borrowed a digital camera from school last year and took them. now that im at uni the only way to get a digital camera is to fill out a mountain load of paperwork :(

sorry for all previous unclear photos, from MPM.

Sl200 Green Machine 1937, like i said this is my favorite sl200 paint livery, i thought it really suited their design and image opposed to silver. and i think they're the only old buses that look decent in the ad met livery provided they still have their silver man badges on the front.
sl200 ds.jpg
sl200 nds.jpg
sl200 fandr.jpg
Buscrazy
Favourite Vehicle: MAN 18.280 HOCL NL

Re: MPM Sl200 tribute, closer view

Post by Buscrazy »

This is amazing mate! Well done! Just dont let Nathan c see these pics as he really likes 837...
If it isn't safe, don't do it!

Im Develicious

I Love You <3 <3 <3
Crispy!
Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes Benz O405NH

Re: MPM Sl200 tribute, closer view

Post by Crispy! »

Really nice MPM
:P
BUSWAY EQUIPPED:
PLEASE CHECK GUIDEWHEELS
BEFORE DEPARTURE.