Trux Denning Denair models

The place to discuss models. Ie Model Buses, Model Railways etc.
Forum rules
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 820 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
CCCC
Favourite Vehicle: Silvereagle and Scenicruiser

Re: Trux Denning Denair models

Post by CCCC »

aussie_ozfire wrote:Aussie Express now sold out . Last denair for the year, hoping they come out with a Landseer now.
I think there is a link, but in the late 80's early 90's there was a Volgren?? running
around Sydney called Aussie express, recall talking to the owner who had financial
difficulties and ended up with just the one coach which he was just doing extended tours.
I think he was part of the bigger Aussie express before it disappeared.
I recall a driver at Morisset depot who used to drive for him and mentioned the volgren
was one of the first with glued in windows which kept popping out.
Someone would know a bit more about Aussie express I'm certain.
Andrew
Administrator

Post by Andrew »

aussie_ozfire wrote:Aussie Express now sold out . Last denair for the year, hoping they come out with a Landseer now.
A Landseer (or Tourmaster) would be very nice indeed!
Job done.
fearnes3848

Post by fearnes3848 »

The Sydney Bus Museum just got a box of them last weekend which was pre ordered, so be quick, they sold out almost instantly from Trax :D
aussie_ozfire

Post by aussie_ozfire »

Andrew wrote:
A Landseer (or Tourmaster) would be very nice indeed!
I'd be happy with a tourmaster, would be a good "Deluxe" model.
I wonder why this denair sold out so quick ? Its not a known company livery, I would have thought mc caffertys , deluxe, VIP etc would have sold out a lot quicker.

Return to “Transport Models”