wanted stamp bulliten

Buy, Swap and Sell goods here.
captainch
Favourite Vehicle: was 3533 m/o 687

wanted stamp bulliten

Post by captainch »

unusal request but when I MOVED ONE OF MY COPYS OF THE STAMP BULLITEN which is free was lost its the one for may/june 2016 it has bitterflys on cover ive each copy since they were printed rang aussie post but they had just thrown theres out if anyone has a copy i'll gladly pay for it plus postage thanks none of the local post offices have any copys left someone might have a copy thanks in advance!
"CAPTAIN.C.H "Lives in the home of "SUGAR CANE' not "chickens" :lol: :lol:.........."INGHAM NTH QLD"
Mr Scania
Favourite Vehicle: Scania

Re: wanted stamp bulliten

Post by Mr Scania »

Did you get a stamp bulletin Captain ?
captainch

Post by captainch »

thank you stamp bulliten arrived 5.30p.m today Friday 26sept now have a full collection again! :D thanks for your help!
"CAPTAIN.C.H "Lives in the home of "SUGAR CANE' not "chickens" :lol: :lol:.........."INGHAM NTH QLD"
LB608

Post by LB608 »

You must be loving Queensland You are a month a head of everyone else.
captainch

Post by captainch »

lb608 coming from qld org & moving back sorry to say QLD is still 50 years behind 3rd world countrys!& if your a vetran is it in wonder the first centre for deaths that young vetrans are doing on a average of 2 week in Townsville......................they tell the commanding officers after 3 trips to a war zone their wepons are taken of them keys to any army trucks ect 2 weeks latter their kicked out of army the army hasn't lernt their lesson from when I CAME HOME FROM VIET-NAM IN 1966 THEIR LIVING ON THE STREETS. When will any govt get it right ! :shock:

Return to “Buy / Swap / Sell”