Suction Cup Bulldog Clips, great for Bus Driver Run Sheets

Buy, Swap and Sell goods here.
MrBusDriver

Suction Cup Bulldog Clips, great for Bus Driver Run Sheets

Post by MrBusDriver »

Hi Everyone,

I am a relatively new bus driver and have been driving buses now for 6 months but absolutely love it! I wish I had of started driving buses years ago but now that I am I am glad I made the change. I have come across a product that I think will be helpful to all bus drivers.

To cut a long story short the one thing I found a bit of a challenge was when I was learning new runs was being able to stick my run sheet somewhere where I could easily view it. I struggled finding anything that worked. I tried all sorts of things like bulldog clips, magnetic bulldog clips, bluetac, sticky tape but nothing really was suitable. I'm sure all bus drivers can relate to this and most drivers would get a new roster sheet with the routes for the day and unless you know the particular shift inside and out you still have to stick your sheet up somewhere!

I looked everywhere to try and find a workable solution (Officeworks, and all the big stationery places) with no luck. Then after nearly a month of searching online I finally found a product that I thought would be perfect for the job. A bulldog clip with a suction cup. Unfortunately the only place I could find them was a wholesaler and I had to order a minimum of 10 but I thought what the heck I'll get a box of 10 take one myself and see if I could flog the rest off at my work.

This clip is awesome and I took the box to work and I didn't even have to try to sell them, they just went straight away. These clips stick to glass, and even on the speedo section of the dash. All the drivers that I sold them to say they are awesome. I sold them for $6 bucks each which covered the cost of the clip plus postage plus a $1 for my trouble. I have just listed these on Ebay for sale for $9.95 including postage, but for drivers here I will do them for $6 each plus $2 postage. All you have to do is go to Ebay where I have them listed and make an offer for $8 and I will post one out for you straight away.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Suction-Cup- ... 256a5f3ae7

Cheers Rob
Item details and photo below.
Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Description
47mm diameter suction cup with bulldog clip is in a white metal finish and is very useful for bus drivers, truck drivers, couriers, and delivery drivers as a document holder inside a bus, car, van and truck windscreen or side window. I have even had them stick to the dash in the speedo section of a bus. As a bus driver this is extremely uselful for run sheets. This small suction cup is rated to hold 1.36 kgs. The clip opens up to a maximum gap of approx. 23mm and is 52mm in width. Apply the suction cups and bulldog clips to a flat clean, dry, slick or shiny non porous surface like glass.
Geoff

Re: Suction Cup Bulldog Clips, great for Bus Driver Run Shee

Post by Geoff »

Hi:

I bought a pack of 6 similar suction caps at Office Works - paid less than $6.

Geoff.
MrBusDriver

Post by MrBusDriver »

Geoff, if you would like to share the product code and actual price of these with the forum that would be awesome but when I went to Officeworks they had nothing that was even close to this product. If you provide those details I will put up the details here though I can't imagine the quality would be very good.
isuctioncups

Post by isuctioncups »

hello everyone,
You can find more suction cups and with bulldog clips in https://www.isuctioncups.com/suction-cu ... dog-clips/ , they are World's Top 10 Suction Cups Factory.
CCCC
Favourite Vehicle: Silvereagle and Scenicruiser

Post by CCCC »

Now in my day (not that long ago) no run sheets , we were told go an do Joe Blows run , and you relied on the passengers telling you how much the fare was and were to go.
MrBusDriver

Post by MrBusDriver »

Hi Guys,

I was the original poster of this thread over 5 years ago. I still have some clips left but I only have a few so am not going to sell anymore.
If you are located in Australia you can still buy them from the wholesaler (located in Sydney, I believe). You can buy them wholesale for a couple of dollars each.
Anyway here is the link to the wholesalers website.

http://www.rtmediasolutions.com.au/prod ... ldog-clips

Cheers Rob
isuctioncups

Post by isuctioncups »

MrBusDriver wrote:Hi Guys,

I was the original poster of this thread over 5 years ago. I still have some clips left but I only have a few so am not going to sell anymore.
If you are located in Australia you can still buy them from the wholesaler (located in Sydney, I believe). You can buy them wholesale for a couple of dollars each.
Anyway here is the link to the wholesalers website.

http://www.rtmediasolutions.com.au/prod ... ldog-clips

Cheers Rob

Noted, thanks.
This company have more suction cups from adams and kingfar suction cups factory(isuctioncups.com)

Return to “Buy / Swap / Sell”