Mercedes Benz 0305G workshop manual wanted

Buy, Swap and Sell goods here.
Mercedes
Administrator
Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes Benz

Mercedes Benz 0305G workshop manual wanted

Post by Mercedes »

Hi All,
Can anybody assist me with where I can buy/find a Mercedes benz 0305G workshop manual please?
Proud 0305G x2 and 0405 x1 owner
Wildcatracing

Re: Mercedes Benz 0305G workshop manual wanted

Post by Wildcatracing »

Hi Mercedes, I purchased a soft copy of most of the manuals from another member of this forum. They seem to cover most things and I could sell you a copy if you still require it - its about 300mB in size so posting you a flash drive might be an option as its too big for email (thats how I got my copy). Cheers
panther998
Favourite Vehicle: Aberdeen Corp 274, AEC Regent

Post by panther998 »

Wildcatracing wrote:Hi Mercedes, I purchased a soft copy of most of the manuals from another member of this forum. They seem to cover most things and I could sell you a copy if you still require it - its about 300mB in size so posting you a flash drive might be an option as its too big for email (thats how I got my copy). Cheers
Sorry Wildcardtracing, but I'm a bit confused by what you wrote. Which conveys (to me) that you acquired your copy via email, even though the file size is too large to enable transmission via email ...
Somewhat contradictory / paradoxical.

Did you perhaps really mean -
It's about 300mB in size, so posting you a flash drive (that's how I got my copy) might be an option, as it's too big for email.
:?: :? :?:

I know it is regarded in some circles as rather uncouth / unsavoury to ask about money / cost, but I confess to being interested by your offer to Mercedes and somewhat interested in obtaining a copy of the O305G manuals myself, for 'future reference' . However, I would certainly need some moderately accurate indication of the quantity of dollars ($AUS) you would be / are seeking to entice you to share these electronic files with other bus enthusiasts / ATDB members. Naturally, I am happy to receive such info privately (ie, via PM) if you prefer to not make it public via this forum.

And it surely goes without saying that I (like most potential buyers?) would reasonably expect to first receive some confirmatory / reassuring evidence that the member of this forum who sold you your copy of the manuals is completely agreeable / content / happy for you to further disseminate these files to kindred bus enthusiasts / ATDB members, in preference to effecting such distribution him (or her) self, and consequently foregoing the related financial returns.
Peter1805

Post by Peter1805 »

The person who sold it, thereby gave up any right to ownership of it.

Not sure why you think that person should or could be entitled to any further financial reimbursement if it is on-sold by the person he/she sold it too. The law doesn't work that way.
Guy_Arab
Favourite Vehicle: M.A.N Bus & Guy Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

Mercedes wrote:Hi All,
Can anybody assist me with where I can buy/find a Mercedes benz 0305G workshop manual please?
I emailed you personally but received no reply
I have complete two Mercedes manuals covering all for sevicing and repairs 1000 pages on DVD contact me
Guy Arab
WAOGINC.
Wildcatracing

Post by Wildcatracing »

sorry for the slow reply, I'm not sure how to access PM's yet !! I brought the copy from another member for Aus$40 and he posted a flash drive with the manuals to me after I deposited the amount in his account. Thats what I was offering here, it appears to cover most but not all of the manuals. Sorry for the confusion
Cohiba8558
Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes O 305 cabrio

Post by Cohiba8558 »

I could also use a set of manuals. Please contact me.
Ayita5

Post by Ayita5 »

Hi all, I'm another 0305 enthusiast that requires a manual 1977. Can anyone (Guy Arab) help please
I'm new and can not send a PM. Cheers!
andrew.Fairney@gmail.com
Guy_Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

Ayita5 wrote:Hi all, I'm another 0305 enthusiast that requires a manual 1977. Can anyone (Guy Arab) help please
andrew.Fairney@gmail.com
I sent you a private email did you receive it????
Guy Arab
Ayita5

Post by Ayita5 »

Got it thanks, contact you soon
Darren

Post by Darren »

Guy_Arab wrote:
Ayita5 wrote:Hi all, I'm another 0305 enthusiast that requires a manual 1977. Can anyone (Guy Arab) help please
andrew.Fairney@gmail.com
I sent you a private email did you receive it????
Guy Arab
Hi Guy Arab, I am chasing a manual for a 0305 Mk4 1985, would you have one of these? can you let me know, thanks. dgblandford@telstra.com :)
Vinny

Post by Vinny »

Hi. I am also interested in a service manual for Merc 0305...please contact me also :) Thanks in advance.
Vinny (aussievinny@msn.com)
Guy_Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

Vinny wrote:Hi. I am also interested in a service manual for Merc 0305...please contact me also :) Thanks in advance.
Vinny (aussievinny@msn.com)
Manuals for Merc 305 available from me on DVD Private messge sent to you Vinny
Guy Arab
stewert

Post by stewert »

Mercedes wrote:Hi All,
Hi I am also after a manual for this bus. I have a fuse that pops every time I try to start the bus. I don't know where it goes to from the fuse box. it looks like it heads to the back towards the motor but I need to know what it goes to. it hard to explain the problem I know it a 2 1/2 amp breaker. that keeps blowing. Any Ideas what causing it and where to find it? Please help
unrestricted

Post by unrestricted »

Does anyone still have the workshop/operators manual for the 0305?

Just picked up one and looking for information on it!

Thanks
Guy_Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

unrestricted wrote:Does anyone still have the workshop/operators manual for the 0305?

Just picked up one and looking for information on it!

Thanks
I have the Mercedes Manuals you need the two to obtain all maintance and repairs I have both series on DVD for sale
Member of WA Omnibus Group Inc
Guy Arab
boronia
Favourite Vehicle: Ahrens Fox; GMC PD4107

Post by boronia »

Peter1805 wrote:The person who sold it, thereby gave up any right to ownership of it.

Not sure why you think that person should or could be entitled to any further financial reimbursement if it is on-sold by the person he/she sold it too. The law doesn't work that way.
The person who produced the manual in the first place (Mercedes) would own the copyright.

Copying it and selling copies would probably be breaking the law.
Preserving fire service history
@ The Museum of Fire.
cessna185

Post by cessna185 »

HI IM ALSO LOOKING FOR AN 0405 MERCERDES BENZ WORKSHOP MANUALIF ANY ONE CAN HELP. HAPPY TO PAY .
RAY PH 0488707402
greasemonkey38

Post by greasemonkey38 »

Hello everyone

Lo and behold I'm also chasing a workshop manual for a Mercedes 0305, 1977 model.

Guy_Arab seems to be the man to see. Could you please email me at wcoolecontracting@gmail.com
smithhse

Post by smithhse »

Hi,

I have a friend who is looking for a manual for a Mercedes 0305G, 1985 model.

Guy_Arab does your manual have these details in it?

Please email me at smithhse@picknowl.com.au with details as he would like to purchase one off of you.

Thanks
smithhse

Post by smithhse »

I have the Mercedes Manuals you need the two to obtain all maintenance and repairs I have both series on DVD for sale
Member of WA Omnibus Group Inc
Guy Arab[/quote]

Hi Guy_Arab,

Does your manual also cover the 0305G 1985 model?
I have a friend looking for one.
If so, please email me on smithhse@picknowl.com.au
Thanks
Peter1805

Post by Peter1805 »

boronia wrote:
Peter1805 wrote:The person who sold it, thereby gave up any right to ownership of it.

The person who produced the manual in the first place (Mercedes) would own the copyright.

Copying it and selling copies would probably be breaking the law.
I think you may be getting confused between Mercedes (the vehicle manufacturer), which technically would own the copyright, and "Mercedes" the discussion board member.

I doubt very much that Mercedes the vehicle manufacturer would have any legal or ethical objections to someone selling a copy of a manual for an out-of-production vehicle.
Guy_Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

[
The Manual is no longer available from Germany as a lot of Buses are around manuals are very far and remote to obtain. copies are to help bus owners. not for profit you try scan 1400 pages for nothing. Time is money believe it or not
Guy Arab
Julz1968

Post by Julz1968 »

Hello, my Partner has a 1984 Mercedes 0305 Bus & would like to purchase the Workshop Manuals for it.
I saw that Guy_Arab had them last year - do you still have them Guy_Arab?
Thanks
eurorider

Post by eurorider »

Hellow, I´m a bus driver for Spain. I have a collection of manuals and I am interested in the Mercedes O305 manual. In return I can send some manuals of diferents models.
I would be very grateful, I am a Mercedes lover and I have long been looking for Mercedes-bus manuals. Thanks. David.

Return to “Buy / Swap / Sell”