I have noticed that all the Coffs Harbour website timetables except for the Shopper Hopper are now dated 14th November 2011 which is still two weeks away.
I could not find any explanation for this on their website.
Network Changes – Route and School Services
Monday October 31, 2011
After an extensive stakeholder consultation process, Busways is pleased to advise that changes to the route network and school network in the Coffs Harbour town and regional areas will commence on Monday 14th November 2011. These changes will affect all current route services and many school services in the area from Grassy Head/Scotts Head through to Coffs Harbour township, including Macksville, Bowraville, Nambucca, Valla Beach, Urunga, Bellingen, Mylestom and Bonville. Other smaller townships will also be affected by these network changes.
The new route network includes:
• Route 353 (Scotts Head) being renumbered to route 356 with minor changes to streets served
• Buses to Bowraville being numbered as 357W or 357R depending on which way the route is operated
• Route 358 will now link Macksville with Bellingen via Nambucca, Valla Beach and Urunga
• Route 359 (Urunga, Repton, Mylestom, Bonville) to operate every weekday, with the Saturday route (359B) operating between Repton, Mylestom and
• Route 360 (Macksville to Coffs Harbour) being renumbered to 360M with an additional weekday return journey
• Selected trips on route 360M to divert via Kuta Ave loop in Valla Beach
• Changes to streets served in Urunga on routes 358 and 360M
• Improved travel options for residents in Bellingen with connections being provided between route 358 and 360M at Urunga
• Selected trips on routes 358 and 361 to operate through North Bellingen
• Route 368 linking Park Avenue with Park Beach Plaza via West Coffs Harbour (Pearce Dr and Roselands Dr) Monday to Friday
Further, in direct response to community feedback, the following trial services will be implemented and then evaluated over the next 6 to 12 months:
• Route 357R – 7.31am from Macksville to Bowraville and return on Saturdays
• Route 357W – 4.21pm from Macksville to Bowraville and return on Saturdays
• Route 358 – 6.36am from North Bellingen to Urunga weekdays (connecting with the 360M to Coffs Harbour, giving residents of Bellingen a commuter
trip arriving in Coffs Harbour by 8am)
• Route 358 – 5.02pm from Macksville to North Bellingen weekdays (connecting with route 360M from Coffs Harbour at Urunga, giving residents of Bellingen
a commuter trip from Coffs Harbour after 5pm)
• Route 358 – 6.26pm from North Bellingen to Raleigh weekdays
A new timetable booklet has been printed, which combines all the routes plus provides better map coverage. This is being delivered to residential letterboxes in major towns from Monday 7th November and will also be available on buses from the same date. Alternatively, timetables are available online from Monday 31st October. Changes to school services are being advised by notes given to students on the buses.
If you would like to discuss the new network with our staff, information stalls are being held on:
• Thursday 10th November at Park Beach Plaza from 9am til 5.30pm
• Friday 11th November at Centro Toormina from 9am til 5.30pm
As always, if you have any questions about our services, please contact your local depot for further information.
Users browsing this forum: crookj21 and 1 guest