NSW Fleet List Changes

Post, sightings, new vehicles, withdrawals, any changes to bus fleets here.
maxy54

NSW Fleet List Changes

Post by maxy54 »

Noticed today that Scania L94IB m/o 7648 has somehow disappeared from the fleet lists

Also Cooks Bus Service and Young Hills Pty Ltd - Young have fleet lists on the server however I’ve noticed both lists have no individual fleet details

Any Reason why?
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Re: NSW Fleet List Changes

Post by Fleet Lists »

Please be more specific as far as m/o 7648 is concerned. Which operator are you referring to? There is an old entry there from the John J Hills days. I assume you are referring to a Premier Illawarra entry.

And in the case of the other two, probably because there is not enough information available on their fleet.
Living in the Shire.
maxy54

Post by maxy54 »

Fleet Lists wrote:Please be more specific as far as m/o 7648 is concerned. Which operator are you referring to? There is an old entry there from the John J Hills days. I assume you are referring to a Premier Illawarra entry.

And in the case of the other two, probably because there is not enough information available on their fleet.
That is correct, it’s missing from the Premier Illawarra fleet. With the other two, information was there in the past but has since disappeared
Centralian

Post by Centralian »

Cooks is from Orange and Young Hills from Young. Cooks had a couple of school runs and have noticed for some time now while listed, have no fleet details as mentioned. There were previously fleet details listed for both.
Think for yourself, while it's still legal !
Ben O

Post by Ben O »

Somehow the information on those operators has been lost. Probably something to do with restoring to previous back ups after server crashes.
Daniel
Administrator
Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz O405 / CC '510'

Post by Daniel »

I have re-added m/o 7648.

Return to “Bus Fleet Changes”