Older fleet lists

Post, sightings, new vehicles, withdrawals, any changes to bus fleets here.
Favourite Vehicle: Leopards

Older fleet lists

Post by 745 »

I was just wondering, does anyone have some older fleet lists or is there an archive of older fleets list that are accessible or can be posted or sent as aPM? I am personally interested in old Westway, Nevilles, Busabout, Liverpool Transport and Oliveris fleet lists.

Thanks for anything in advance.
Andrew
Administrator

Re: Older fleet lists

Post by Andrew »

Some of the fleets you've mentioned have an area at the base of the current fleet list pages with examples of vehicles previously operated.

Historic fleet lists aren't really on the internet as far as I know - they would have to be accessed by going through old copies of various enthusiast journals over the years, such as Fleetline and the like.
Job done.
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Post by Fleet Lists »

That depends on what year you are looking for.

In 1994 there was a book published with all the then current Sydney fleet lists which includes all the operators mentioned above.

VJH used to publish the Sydney fleet lists every so many years with the last one I think done in 1983. They were typed foolscap pages stapled together.

I have a copy of both of those.
Living in the Shire.
Favourite Vehicle: Leopards

Post by 745 »

Thanks Andrew & Fleetlists,
I use to have that book from 1994, it was and is an excellent book. Unfortunetly I have lost it inbetween house moves and an overseas trip :x .
The lists I would be interested in would be 70's to late 90's.The disposal lists don't go back far enough.
M.O.T.Man

Post by M.O.T.Man »

hi there i have a book of fleet lists from vjh from 1973 i can try to scan the companies u want

Return to “Bus Fleet Changes”