Various Transport-Related photos 2.

This section contains posts made before the split into state-based forums for photos etc. New posts should be made to the appropriate state forum or the "General/Miscellaneous/Various" forum.
Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
Memory Card Full
Favourite Vehicle: Any of the above...

Various Transport-Related photos 2.

Post by Memory Card Full »

That's right folks, it's another round of photos from the Full Memory Card of Memory Card Full's Canon PowerShot SX100 IS:

We start with MCF's marine enthusiasm, firstly driving my boat along the Logan River, SEQ. That's a GPS.
phpbDwUxWAM.jpg
Looking back onto a Mercury 60hp Four-Stroke EFI, powering the Stacer 4.75m Baymaster Sports. Ironically four strokes are the best Outboards, Two-Strokes make the best diesel...
phpFqc60dAM.jpg
And the place at which my boat trailer becomes just a trailer, and my trailer boat becomes just a boat... Carbrook (next to Cable Ski World).
phpCK0i0nAM.jpg
Back to my place, the much-anticipated device I invented earlier this year, a cross between a leaf blower and an industrial fan to make a cool breeze anywhere. It's in the process now of having an extra silencer put on and an extension hose for the exhaust so it can be piped well away from where you are. Will keep you updated if you like.
phpjeHOIIAM.jpg
And now we head inside my house where I got this...
phpezkHQCAM.jpg
Many hours so far have gone into painting it into this, hopefully one day it will be a tidy little Tourmaster model, not far off it now just a bit of glue to go!
phpUAioGDAM.jpg
Now we pop over to Brisbane Airport runway observation area, where we'll see a brand-spanker 777-300ER belonging to V Australia.
phpHSJs52AM.jpg
And wait, is that a PERFECT shot of a landing Qantas 767? No, because the idiot behind the lens tried to match the angle of the plane not the ground...
php2tQgRCAM.jpg
And whats this vegetable of a thing? It's 'Sweet', a China A330. I've got a few other photo's of this beast; not a bad paint job considering.
phpOQHgcjAM.jpg
Finally, anyone got a match? These two may be just that, a perfect one.
php0xE2FHAM.jpg
Well, I hope you enjoyed my slightly random assortment of pictures. Have a good weekend!

MCF
This post should be read as gospel. Or gossip was it. What would I know anyway, I'm just a stupid bus driver...

Ex Daz, Con, Stan, Michael, soon to be MCF...
Lemon
Favourite Vehicle: Reno PR100.3 (107/108/990/991)

Re: Various Transport-Related photos 2.

Post by Lemon »

mmm, I wonder what that sign says at the top of the page....10 pictures per thread maybe.
One of the last member of the General public to set foot in Belconnen Interchange, 24 May 2009
"Even if it's free, I'm not buying it"_'Irisbus Rider'
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zacmathes
G1337
Favourite Vehicle: Volvo B7RLE

Post by G1337 »

I count 10 no more so I dont know what your on about MAN 18.310 CNG
Volvo B12BLEA
Favourite Vehicle: Rail and Ships / Boats.

Post by Volvo B12BLEA »

I count only 10 pics in this thread!!!!!
Any posts are my views or opinions and are NOT on behalf of any Organisation.
Memory Card Full
Favourite Vehicle: Any of the above...

Post by Memory Card Full »

Hmm, when I went to school the numbers went 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, then 10. I matched them up to the photos and this is what I got...

1 ) boat front
2 ) boat rear
3 ) boat ramp
4 ) invention
5 ) model unpainted
6 ) model painted
7 ) v australia
8 ) qantas
9 ) sweet
10 ) fuel trucks

You were saying??? :lol: (it's all t i c, don't worry :) )

MCF
This post should be read as gospel. Or gossip was it. What would I know anyway, I'm just a stupid bus driver...

Ex Daz, Con, Stan, Michael, soon to be MCF...
Lemon
Favourite Vehicle: Reno PR100.3 (107/108/990/991)

Post by Lemon »

My bad. I only have dial up, and I could have sworn I counted more than 10 file names. It's late as well. Just disregard my first post.
One of the last member of the General public to set foot in Belconnen Interchange, 24 May 2009
"Even if it's free, I'm not buying it"_'Irisbus Rider'
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zacmathes
VolgenDDKing

Post by VolgenDDKing »

Renault PR180.2 wrote: I only have dial up
Holy crap I thought dialup was dead. Dude get a wireless broadband USB or something. DIALUP would be painful.
DarrenH

Post by DarrenH »

That Austral Tourmaster coach will look good once it is finished. Have you decided what livery you want it painted in? Good Stacer boat also. Can't beat a strong alloy hull over fibreglass :P :lol:

Return to “Australian Photos, Videos, Sound Clips etc - ARCHIVE”