• Advertisement

Pictures from around Bendigo(16 to 22/10/2008)

This section contains posts made before the split into state-based forums for photos etc. New posts should be made to the appropriate state forum or the "General/Miscellaneous/Various" forum.
Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)

Pictures from around Bendigo(16 to 22/10/2008)

Postby CM Hino » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:49 pm

Hi all
Here are my pictures from Bendigo Hope you enjoy
BAYSIDE COACHES
#34 Autobus Volvo B12B
Muir's - Rushworth Vic
#1224 AO Express Mercedes Benz
??
#0369 AC Custom Coaches Scania
Wangaratta Coach lines - Wangaratta Vic
#39 Mitsubishi Fuso Rosa Deluxe
DYSONS BUS SERVICE - Moama, N.S.W.
#375 Coach Design Volvo B7R
CHRISTIAN'S BUS CO. - Bendigo
#49 Coach Design Scania L94IB
CHRISTIAN'S BUS CO. - Bendigo
#17 Volgren Scania K113CRB
Denmar Coaches - South Windsor N.S.W
#TV 3197 Austral Tourmaster
Mee's Bus Lines - Melbourne
#62 PMC(A) Hino BD186
Hutchinson Buslines - Birregurra Vic
#1251 AO BCI
CM Hino

Re: Pictures from around Bendigo(16 to 22/10/2008)

Postby Desto Dave » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:40 pm

0369AC from memory is Caulfield Coaches that is based in Creswick! Recent re-paint.
Great pics as per usual!
Desto Dave

Favourite Vehicle: Leyland Worldmaster, Tigers.

Postby adx666 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:46 pm

Fantastic sharp images!!

Thanks for posting them.

Cheers
Previously known as UQB003
Still taking photos!!
adx666

Favourite Vehicle: Transperth Mercedes O305

Postby Jnr. » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:56 pm

I've got a feeling that caufield coaches bus has been aquired by Eureka Coaches, i'm not entirely sure though :D
Jnr.

Favourite Vehicle: Ansair Bodied MAN 16.290

Postby CM Hino » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:02 pm

Hi all
Thanks to UQB003 Desto Dave and Jnr. for there comments and info
Jnr. wrote:I've got a feeling that caufield coaches bus has been aquired by Eureka Coaches, i'm not entirely sure though :D

Maybe somebody else can confirm this
Desto Dave wrote:0369AC from memory is Caulfield Coaches that is based in Creswick! Recent re-paint.
Great pics as per usual!

Hi Desto Dave
I have a picture of this coach in Caulfield colours. But be plain white I thought it had been sold to someone else. :wink:
CM Hino

Postby E.L.Wood » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:40 am

CM Hino wrote:Hi all
Thanks to UQB003 Desto Dave and Jnr. for there comments and info
Jnr. wrote:I've got a feeling that caufield coaches bus has been aquired by Eureka Coaches, i'm not entirely sure though :D

Maybe somebody else can confirm this
Desto Dave wrote:0369AC from memory is Caulfield Coaches that is based in Creswick! Recent re-paint.
Great pics as per usual!

Hi Desto Dave
I have a picture of this coach in Caulfield colours. But be plain white I thought it had been sold to someone else. :wink:

If Eureka Coaches have acquired this coach it should have an AO accreditation number on the near side, that would appear to be the only way ownership can be confirmed, unfortunately recent shots of 0369AC have been offside so it is hard to confirm actual ownership! One thing certain is that it has been repainted out of Caulfield's livery.
BTW I think Bayside 28 will be in a similar position to 34 next week, just not sure of the exact day.
yolo seems to be a bit of a trend!
E.L.Wood

Favourite Vehicle: PMC Adelaide bodied Elwood

Postby Andrew » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:54 am

Thanks CM Hino - I love that livery on the Muir's Express bodied Merc. Reminds me of the Route 747 'Airbus' Central Coast (NSW) to Sydney Airport livery from The Entrance Red Bus Service a few years ago and also a bit of Cooma Coaches as well. Good to see some colour on buses.
Job done.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby CM Hino » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:45 pm

Hi all
Thanks to E.L.Wood and Andrew for there comments
Andrew wrote:Thanks CM Hino - I love that livery on the Muir's Express bodied Merc.
Good to see some colour on buses.

I have to agree with you there Andrew.
Very few new buses are coming out with a full paint job now days.
But my pick out of this weeks picture is the Denmar tourmaster That paint job was perfect. I walked all round this coach could not find a fault in the paint job or body work any where

E.L.Wood wrote:
If Eureka Coaches have acquired this coach it should have an AO accreditation number on the near side, that would appear to be the only way ownership can be confirmed, unfortunately recent shots of 0369AC have been offside so it is hard to confirm actual ownership! One thing certain is that it has been repainted out of Caulfield's livery.
BTW I think Bayside 28 will be in a similar position to 34 next week, just not sure of the exact day.

Hi E.L.Woods.
I did take a picture of the other side.
Ac number is AC 002500 see attached picture
P1130945.JPG

Thanks also for the tip off about 28 will keep a eye open for it
CM Hino

Postby Scania82 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:12 pm

If the coach is owned by Eureka - they are now owned by Hester's in Ballarat and the existing Eureka vehicles have been re-registered onto AC plates so perhaps check is the accreditation number corresponds to Hester's vehicles

Eureka have also purchased 2 ex Trotters vehicles - 1504AC and one other identical vehicle. 1504AC became 6422AO with Eureka before being changed onto a new AC plate. An additional 2 seats are being added to make 50 seat with wheelchair lift. The details of the second vehicle are unknown, however it is being converted to a 53 seat configuration and the wheelchair lift is being retained in the vehicle.

Hope this helps
Scania82

Postby venturatiger » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:05 pm

Hi C.M.Hino, nice shots as usual, its a long trip in that little Mee's Hino

Regards Venturatiger
venturatiger

Postby E.L.Wood » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:56 pm

CM Hino, these shots have generated some discussion and after running around the shopping tour circuit this afternoon with Ventura Tiger some questions may have been answered, but more have arisen!
0369 AC appears to remain in the ownership of the proprietor of Caulfield Coaches, but may have sold the other vehicle, a Scania with the business name when as Desto Dave said, he moved to Creswick - the accreditation number does not match any of the Eureka ones(see below).
Eureka Coaches is now a very muddied scenario, with a number of vehicles reregistered onto AC plates and hving a new accreditation number, but that is different to the AO number on the Heritage vehicles - both seen today. Also saw 6422 AO still with the original Eureka Accreditation number and reported along with ex Trotters 1503AC(now 3677AO)to still be owned by the original owners of Eureka who also apprently have limos in Ballarat. Another ex Eureka vehicle said also to be owned by the guy who acquired the 4 AC registered vehicles of Eureka had yet another accreditation number(AO series!) - confused, I certainly am!

BTW CM Hino Bayside 36 should be in Bendigo(at the mine)Tuesday, a change from 28(or at least one day during the week). Good luck, hope to see it soon in your photos.
yolo seems to be a bit of a trend!
E.L.Wood

Favourite Vehicle: PMC Adelaide bodied Elwood

Postby CM Hino » Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:22 pm

Hi all
Hi Scania82 first off welcome to the board
Thank you for the info :wink:

venturatiger wrote:Hi C.M.Hino, nice shots as usual, its a long trip in that little Mee's Hino

Regards Venturatiger

Hi Venturatiger
Thanks for your comments. Just think of the poor driver.A little Hino full of school kids :wink:

E.L.Wood wrote:CM Hino, these shots have generated some discussion and after running around the shopping tour circuit this afternoon with Ventura Tiger some questions may have been answered, but more have arisen!
0369 AC appears to remain in the ownership of the proprietor of Caulfield Coaches, but may have sold the other vehicle, a Scania with the business name when as Desto Dave said, he moved to Creswick - the accreditation number does not match any of the Eureka ones(see below).
Eureka Coaches is now a very muddied scenario, with a number of vehicles reregistered onto AC plates and hving a new accreditation number, but that is different to the AO number on the Heritage vehicles - both seen today. Also saw 6422 AO still with the original Eureka Accreditation number and reported along with ex Trotters 1503AC(now 3677AO)to still be owned by the original owners of Eureka who also apprently have limos in Ballarat. Another ex Eureka vehicle said also to be owned by the guy who acquired the 4 AC registered vehicles of Eureka had yet another accreditation number(AO series!) - confused, I certainly am!

BTW CM Hino Bayside 36 should be in Bendigo(at the mine)Tuesday, a change from 28(or at least one day during the week). Good luck, hope to see it soon in your photos.

Hi E.L.Woods
Yes I am confused.
But thanks to you the other board member who tried to work this all out
I will keep my eye open for bayside 36 this week. I haven't got a picture of 36 so finger crossed that it is sent up here.
Thanks again :wink:
CM Hino

Postby caulfieldcoaches » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:10 pm

no it wasnt acquired by Eureka coaches, eureka have now gone into liquidation.
caulfieldcoaches

• Advertisement

Return to Australian Photos, Videos, Sound Clips etc - ARCHIVE