Just A Few pictures of Ventura Tigers.

This section contains posts made before the split into state-based forums for photos etc. New posts should be made to the appropriate state forum or the "General/Miscellaneous/Various" forum.
Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
yueses

Just A Few pictures of Ventura Tigers.

Post by yueses »

Hey All,

I took these pictures during my training when I started at Ventura. i also started my training in Ventra Tiger No #8.

At the time, some of the other drivers wondered why I was taking pictures of the buses...!

Ventura Tiger #8 at Garden City.

Ventura Tiger #8 at National's Doncaster Depot.

Ventura Tiger #8 parked in the bone yard at Oakleigh Depot, before the renovations.

Line up of Ventura Tigers in the bone yard at Oakleigh Depot, before the renovations.

Line up of Ventura Tigers in the bone yard at Oakleigh Depot, before the renovations.

These were the only one's that I found, I did take alot more pictures on the day and if I find them i'll make a Part2.

enjoy.
Mercedes
Administrator
Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes Benz

Re: Just A Few pictures of Ventura Tigers.

Post by Mercedes »

Great shots,
Ah seeing number 8 at Garden CIty brings back memories when I had it on a 251 down there and then a 250 to Latrobe when it was 117 :D
Proud 0305G x2 and 0405 x1 owner
yueses

Post by yueses »

Really!!? What did you use for the desto and route number!?

Did you just have it blank or ventura displayed with no route number? Or were u able to get one of the boards to place in the front window??
Mercedes
Administrator
Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes Benz

Post by Mercedes »

Destos were on white and sign in window. Quite bemused looks pulling up at Flinders St Station at 7:10 at night LOL
Proud 0305G x2 and 0405 x1 owner
busrider
Administrator
Favourite Vehicle: Maybe not my car...

Post by busrider »

Nice pics. Bus #80 has a bit of a lean :shock:
yueses

Post by yueses »

Yeah don't worry its not what it looks like, the ground down in the old bone yard as they called it was once a service station.. the land there was not even and there was a dirt mound towards the rear of that bus.. its the first thing i noticed when I saw it, I thought that some bus fanatic had jumped the fence and tried to steal the wheels.. LOL.. ! As at the time they had a problem with the 'tiger' emblems being stolen off the front of these tigers.
Alma - Leyland Tiger

Post by Alma - Leyland Tiger »

Hi, We have bought Bus no. 80 and are currently working on making her into our home. We would love some good clear copies of any photos you may have of her.

Return to “Australian Photos, Videos, Sound Clips etc - ARCHIVE”