Bus Display @ Cleveland [part 2]

This section contains posts made before the split into state-based forums for photos etc. New posts should be made to the appropriate state forum or the "General/Miscellaneous/Various" forum.
Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
PAQ12

Bus Display @ Cleveland [part 2]

Post by PAQ12 »

As some or most would know, the HCVAQ has held their annual show at the Cleveland showgrounds this weekend, with QOCS being there with their buses & a assortment of others aswell!

Volvo B59

Leyland Panther

Motorcoach

?

And the QOCS display / sales hut (which includes for the first time ever the BTOTI stand :lol: )
For all your printing needs, think Print Arana - visit www.printarana.com.au or phone 1300 866 593

Formally Known as "BT Buses"
Simes
Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes Benz

Post by Simes »

The bus in the forth pic is a Domino Hedges bodied Bedford (no idea of the model, just know it by the badge)
http://19302413.blogspot.com/

3092, last bus on George Street - 23rd October 2015 7:50pm
bunza

Post by bunza »

Sounds like a great day was had!

What did you have on offer at your stall, BTOTI?
MAN_LOVER

Post by MAN_LOVER »

bunza wrote:What did you have on offer at your stall, BTOTI?
Anything and everything with his name stamped all over it.... I wonder, should he preserve a bus, will it have a huge BTOTI painted on it :?: as seen in the photo's above :roll: Quite excessive and ruins the photo's :cry:
PAQ12

Post by PAQ12 »

MAN_LOVER wrote:Anything and everything with his name stamped all over it.... I wonder, should he preserve a bus, will it have a huge BTOTI painted on it :?: as seen in the photo's above :roll: Quite excessive and ruins the photo's :cry:
Oh your just a barrell of laughs aren't you :?: :roll:

And for your information, not everything has BTOTI stamped all over it! Most of it was excess TransLink products that I had in stock!
For all your printing needs, think Print Arana - visit www.printarana.com.au or phone 1300 866 593

MAN_LOVER

Post by MAN_LOVER »

Tisk..Tisk..So that means you are some sort of marketing stockist for translink? or just a few boxes of thier promo stuff fell off the back of a truck....or, should i say, out the back door of thier info bus :?: :P :lol:
PAQ12

Post by PAQ12 »

No, I have my contacts in TransLink, and I also organise to get a fair few (in the thousands) of ticket wallets distributed to my depot for the drivers to hand out to passengers.

It was good to see the kids faces when we said they could have a ticket wallet & cardboard model for free, as most things these days aren't free.

MAN_LOVER

Post by MAN_LOVER »

Well, where are mine :?: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
bunza

Post by bunza »

Cardboard model? I think I'll be taking Virginia routes more often! :lol:
PAQ12

Post by PAQ12 »

MAN_LOVER wrote:Well, where are mine :?: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Let me get some more stock, unfortunately some of the cardboard models I had were one offs, and I got rid of them in 1 go.
I'm hoping to have some more stuff by the time BEDO happens.

Return to “Australian Photos, Videos, Sound Clips etc - ARCHIVE”